Saturday, October 14, 2017

Gems of my life...

              Appa and madhu tym....

It is fun to be with babies. Our son, Madhav is 11 months and 14 days old. It's like non stop fun in our life. We are in Mumbai since last 6 months. My hubby is serving our country, a jawan, a sailor by post and medical technician by rank. He has a very busy schedule and wouldn't get leave to go home. So his lovable wife,(dats me) and madhu decided to shift to Mumbai. Deepu always spend time with madhav.

This time surprisingly that happened... Madhu stood up his own.He crawls , walk with his baby walker, sometimes standing inside sometimes pushing it. This is the first time that he is standing without any support. Wow...

The bonding between appa n son is very strong.Actually i got jealous sometimes. Madhu is like happy having appa as his friend. They play hide n seek , jump together , fights each other but I am not a part of the game. The thing that makes Deepu sad is he ain't called him "APPA".  I am graceful that madhav calls me AMMA clearly.

There happened many funny moments but I would like to share the most cutest one because I think this is the one which madhu tried to describe or command or asked without his words , without speaking. Yesterday I was in kitchen and they were playing in the room. When Deepu called i thought it is casual. When madhu saw me coming he ran to me and he was pulling his choti(Madhav's hair always disturbs his eyes so I often braid his hair). He again touched his choti and then his appa's hair. It take time to understand that he was trying to tell me to braid his appa's hair too.

So cute. Madhav was happy to see that.We too. We are like friends and always tried to make  friendly relation with our son. We become baby when we are with him. Think like him act like him play like him.... That's how we can make our children happy .

☺😍😘 Luv u darlings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment